|What is Stickaroo?|
- Stickaroo is a range of self-adhesive vinyl decals for your home. Stickaroo products can be used on a variety of surfaces, from smooth walls to windows, mirrors, tables, tiles and pretty much any other smooth and clean surface you can think of. Stickaroos are produced in South Africa and we only use the best vinyl products available. Note that this is manual process, so please allow 7-10 working days for the production of your Stickaroos. Under normal shipping you should have your order within 4-5 working days.
|How long do these things last?|
- Depends on your mood really. Stickaroos are made from high quality vinyl and if applied correctly can last for years.
|Will my Stickaroo work on any wall?|
- Unfortunately no. Stickaroos work best on smooth, clean surfaces. We do not recommend wall or surfaces that are textured, bumpy, rough or newly painted. STICKAROO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IF DECALS APPLIED TO THESE SURFACES DO NOT STICK. Grab a cloth and wipe the surface clean of any dust. Do NOT wash the wall before applying your Stickaroo.
|We’ve just painted the room, how long should we wait?|
- You’ll have to wait 2-3 weeks before applying your Stickaroo. If you do attempt to apply the Stickaroo to newly painted walls, the decal might have trouble adhering to the wall or the adhesive will dry to the paint and damage the paint when you decide to remove it.
|What about the type of paint?|
- Stickaroos will stick to semi-gloss, matte and high gloss paints.
|Can I use Stickaroo in my bathroom?|
- Yes! Just make sure not to do it right after a shower. Stickaroo will stick fine to tiles, mirrors and even the toilet. Please ensure that the surface is complete dry before applying.
|So how do I remove a Stickaroo?|
- This is so easy! If removing from a wall, simply peel up the edge and remove. Use a hair-dryer set to low heat to remove your Stickaroo from windows or mirrors.
|How will my Stickaroo be prepared?|
- All our designs are cut out on pre-coloured vinyl sheets. Some designs will need to be cut out before you place them on the wall. Ie. Patterns and large designs etc..
|What finish will my Stickaroo be?|
- The standard vinyl we use for all orders have a gloss finish. We have a matt finish available too. Please email us for a quote.
|About the store?|
- Our online store is operated out of Pretoria, South Africa. All vouchers and discount codes with expiration time/date will be managed under GMT +2. Our store is open 24/7.
|How do these discount vouchers work?|
- If you have a discount voucher you can use it on checkout. Discounts cannot be combined and only 1 discount voucher can be used per order. Discount codes are not valid towards custom orders.
|I just placed an order, how long before I get my goods?|
- Stickaroo is manufactured to each order. We do not carry stock on hand. Normally your order should take 7-10 working days (working days exclude weekends and public holidays) to complete. Once shipped you will receive a tracking number. Please ensure you check with your post office regularly as collection receipts go missing and are sometimes not even sent out.
|How will my order be delivered?|
- All orders ship from Pretoria East via our courier partner Aramex, unless you've selected the collect option. Delivery is normally overnight (door to door) depending on the address. If you've selected collect, we'll let you know when your order is ready to be picked up.
|How do I track progress of my order?|
- To order online, you need an account with us. Simply Login to check the status of your order.
|If I hate it, will you take it back?|
- We do not offer refunds or accept returns on any products or custom work done. We’re happy to offer an exchange for any products that are not 100% satisfactory. You can exchange your Stickaroo within 7 days from the date received. Stickaroo returns must be returned in the original, unused condition. Please send us an email at email@example.com for our address and exchange authorization. Unfortunately we do not offer refunds on shipping costs incurred. Also, all custom orders are final and may not be exchanged.
|Can you send a Stickaroo to Kazakhstan?|
- Although we only operate within the South African border at present, we don’t mind helping international clients. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to kickoff the manual process.
|Can you make a custom design for me?|
- Yes and we’d love to! All custom work start at R250 but we’ll send you a quote. Please note that we require full payment upfront before taking on any custom work. Please allow 2-3 days for us to respond to any custom enquiries.
|How do I place a custom order?|
- Drop us an email at email@example.com and we’ll take it from there!
|Can I return a custom order if I’m unhappy?|
- Unfortunately not. We will go through an approval and revision round to ensure you are completely satisfied before going into production.
|I have a shop and would love to stock Stickaroo, how?|
- We offer wholesale prices to shops and resellers. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the process started. We are quite a picky bunch when it comes to stocking shops, you can read more about that here.
|Do you have any jobs available?|
- From time to time we might look for extra hands to help around the studio. Please click through to our jobs page here for more information.